Saturday, January 2, 2010

No Strings Neighbor by Tricia Jones



Title: No Strings Neighbor
Author: Tricia Jones
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Publication Date: 2009
ISBN: 1-60154-606-8
Genre: Contemporary
Length: Novel
Heat Level: sensual
Reviewer: Becca Dale
Date: Jan 2010
Ellie Winters wants a home of her own, a place no one can take away from her. Unfortunately, she finds herself on the brink of losing everything because of a man who walked away just as her father had. She needs a break. Greg Buchanan could offer her just that break if she can get past her practical nature and embrace him with no strings. But how can she do that when everything about the man makes her want him to stay.
No Strings Neighbor provides a delightful read. Ms. Jones characters drew me in, made me laugh, smile, and generally care about them. I found Ellie’s struggles tugging at my heart while I hoped her story would not force Greg to give up on his own dreams. Ms. Jones did not disappoint in her resolution of the conflicts between these two. Definitely a worth the time and money purchase.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review, Becca! I'm thrilled you enjoyed Greg and Ellie's story - it was one of my favorite stories to write.

    With best wishes for a happy, healthy and successful 2010.

    Thanks again
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete